To make a pork chop taste much better and more delicious, making a pork chop sauce from a porkchop recipe is one of your options. You can already make a dish with simple salt and pepper from a single recipe from recipes for pork chops and frying it but putting sauce on it makes your makes the meal more attractive.
Getting the attention of the family members to eat is important so varying the meal with different sauces can be the key. Even if the pork chop is the same but putting in different flavorful sauces can make everyone look forward to a great tasting meal of pork chops.
These recipes with pork chops sauce use the tomato sauce. So enjoy another great meal with porkchop recipes.
Recipes for Pork Chops Steps
Total Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Recipes for Pork Chops Cook Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Level: Easy
½ Small thinly sliced onion
1 Clove minced garlic
1 Tablespoon butter
4 Trimmed pork chops bone-in
1 8oz. can tomato sauce
¼ Cup dry white wine or chicken broth
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/8 Teaspoon pepper
- Using a large nonstick skillet where all the chops can all fit, melt butter over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic in the butter.
- Add the pork chops and allow to brown on both sides.
- While waiting for the pork chops to brown, combine the tomato sauce, chicken broth or white wine, pepper and oregano.
- After the mixture of the tomato sauce, pour them over the pork chops.
- Allow the sauce to boil then reduce the heat.
- Cover the pan and simmer for another 10 to 15 minutes or until the meat is tender enough.
This meal has balance of nutrition as there is enough protein from the pork chops and the tomato and other spices are also sources of vitamins and minerals. Having this meal together with a green salad makes it more nutritious and healthy to the family. So make this one of the recipes for pork chops that you will serve to your family for lunch or dinner or on special occasions.