The health of hairs always defines our personality and maintaining it therefore becomes very important. Our scalp secretes lot of Natural Oil that makes hairs look greasy. Air borne dust that the hair is exposed to also combined towards making a scalp unhealthy. Although it is necessary, that you wash your hairs every day. It is important that you do follow a good cleaning regime for there is nothing that can make a woman prettier than a head of shinny clean hairs.
Lack of Hair care can leads to multiple problems. Dandruff is a problem that is normally associated more with a dry scalp, but it can be a result of a dirty head as well. Accumulation of dirt on your scalp could be one of the reasons why your scalps feel tight and you suffer from headaches.
Natural Shampoo for Dandruff
There are few home remedies from which you can make very effective natural shampoo for hair loss right at your home:
Natural Shampoo for Hair – Step 1
Baking soda helps to store the pH level of your hairs and cleans any product build up.
- Take a cup of hot water
- Add 2 tbsp of baking soda.
- Mix it well.
- Wet your hair in the shower.
- Massage this on the scalp and hair.
- Leave it as it is for 2 Minutes and rinse off with water.
Your hairs will feel dry when it is wet. However after drying it will become soft.
Natural Shampoo for Hair – Step 2
- Take one fresh peeled lemon.
- Cut the lemon into half and de-seed.
- Grind the lemon.
- Take a peeled cucumber and grind this as well.
- Mix the Cucumber pulp with the Lemon thoroughly.
- Massage this mixture well and apply on your scalp and leave it as it is for 5 minutes.
- Then rinse thoroughly with normal water.
If your hairs are little dry, then use more cucumber. If your hairs are little oily, the use more Lemon.
Make sure you cover your hairs with scarf while travelling; this will protect your hairs not only from harsh sun rays but also from dust and environmental pollution.