Mashed Sweet Potatoes Vegan Garlic:
- One floury potato (medium size), peeled and slice into one to two inch chunks
- One sweet potato
- Two to three garlic cloves, smashed after peeling
- Three tbsp of olive oil
- One-fourth tsp of salt
- Nondairy milk
- Grated fresh black pepper
Direction to prepare mashed sweet potatoes vegan garlic:
- Take a saucepan and fill it with water
- Now add sweet potatoes and the potatoes in the saucepan, boil and simmer until both the potatoes become tender
- Meanwhile, on low heat place a small saucepan
- Put oil in saucepan and add smashed garlic. Leave it to cook for around ten to twelve minutes to impart
- Note: While you have put the garlic on saucepan, make sure that it does not change its color. Therefore, keep the temperature low.
- Now back to potatoes, check with knife whether it is cooked or not.
- Drain water
- Take a medium bowl, put potatoes in it, and smash
- Add nondairy milk and mix well.
- Now put this potato and milk mixture in the oil pan
- Add the smashed garlic
- Mash the entire ingredient well together
- Add pepper and salt and again mix well
- Tip: you can also sprinkle a small amount of sea salt on top
Sweet Potatoes Vegan Whipped:
Sweet potatoes vegan whipped is made up of non-dairy ingredients. They are equally succulent and soft like dairy products. This sweet potatoes vegan whipped can be an apt dish for a Thanksgiving dinner. They are also suitable for any meal or when you are craving for sweet potatoes.
- Four peeled sweet potatoes cut into small pieces
- One cup of sour cream (non-dairy)
- Two tbsp of vegan margarine
- Half tsp of salt
- Half tsp of garlic powder (optional)
- Take a pot and put water in it
- Add sweet potatoes, cover it and simmer
- Check after 19 to 12 minutes if the potatoes have become soft
- Drain the water from the pot
- Now take a bowl and transfer the potatoes in it
- Take an electronic mixer and mix the potatoes until it turns creamy and soft
- Now add vegan margarine and sour cream (non-dairy)
- Again, beat all the ingredients together until it becomes fluffy
- Season it according to your taste.