If you have tried every way possible to get rid of blackheads and failed, this article can help you find a solution to your problem. Blackheads and acne are caused by a variety of factors such as hormonal changes, climatic situations, and diet patterns.
Try these few simple lifestyle changes that can help get rid of blackheads and acne.
- Drink plenty of water every day, up to 4 liters, with 1 liter in the morning on an empty stomach and the rest throughout the day.
- Reduce your caffeine intake. As a substitution for drinking tea or coffee, switch to herbal green tea without sugar.
- Reduce your oil, salt, and spice intake. Try to have more steamed or fresh vegetables and lean meats rather than fried food.
- Eat your meals at fixed times. Skipping meals or having them at odd times can cause acidity whichh in turn impacts the skin’s condition.
- Limit your intake of dairy products like milk, cheese, and butter. Try to use low fat milk and light butter.
- Do yoga every morning. The yoga breathing exercises help boost the skin and also help in being healthy.
- Use natural products on your skin. Rather than using face washing brands loaded with chemicals, try gram flour mixed with curd to wash your skin.
- Keep your hair clean. Wash it evenly and make sure it is free of dandruff. Dandruff is a big cause of blackheads and acne.
The above lifestyle changes will no doubt show results provided they are followed and maintained exactly as stated. These changes will also give you long term results rather than a quick fix solution. There are also many topical remedies that help get rid of blackheads.
Below are some of the standard ones.
- Tea tree oil is very helpful in preventing and curing blackheads. Dilute and apply liberally on the area once or twice every day.
- Mix a face scrub at home by mixing gram flour and curd. Apply this uniformly on your face and let it rest for awhile. Wash it off, scrubbing it lightly and it will remove blackheads.
- Apply green tea leaves on the skin. They can also be mixed with honey. Keep it on for awhile and wash it off. It makes the skin tight and soft.
- Multani mitti mixed with rosewater can be applied once a week as a face scrub. Before applying this scrub, wash your face with the homemade gram flour scrub.
- A sandalwood and rosewater face scrub can be used to reduce acne caused by climate changes. The cooling effect of sandalwood is very beneficial.
Finally, remember that some acne solutions that work for one person will not automatically work for somebody else. These tips should give you a number of ways to be good to your skin and find out what works best for you to get rid of blackheads .