Chicken Wings Recipes
- 24 chicken wings 1 c. soy sauce
- 3/4 c. chopped green onions with tops 1/3 c. sugar
- 4 tsp. salad oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed 1 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- Halve the wings and throw away the tips. Blend soy sauce, onions, sugar, oil, garlic and ginger in a large bowl.
- Add the wings, cover and marinate for 30 minutes. Remove the wings and reserve the marinade. Place the chicken in a shallow pan and baste with the sauce. Bake in 350- degree oven for 15 minutes and turn over, baste again and cook 15 more minutes.
- This may be made the day before and reserved in refrigerator, covered. Be sure to save some marinade to baste again when reheating in oven.