Top 9 Benefits of aloe vera acne treatment
Aloe vera acne treatment is one of the best natural treatments for acne out there. This is a type of treatment for acne that makes use of aloe vera as the main ingredient.
Acne is a problem for people of all age groups and virtually no one is spared from this scourge as not only teenagers suffer from it but also adult people.
There are many causes of acne but the most common ones are oily skin, hormonal changes and hormonal imbalance. People with acne prone skin may suffer from the condition all throughout the year while others may experience sudden bouts.
There are many acne medications available over the counter as well as through prescriptions. However, many people prefer to make use of natural acne remedies such as the aloe vera acne treatment.
Aloe Vera Acne Treatment Benefits
- This plant when used in pure form can cure various skin problems including acne.
- The gel of the aloe vera plant is known to be beneficial for curing gastrointestinal problems, sun burns, minor burns and cuts and help soothe the skin.
- This plant has anti-inflammatory properties which is beneficial in curing acne.
- Aloe vera also helps unclog the skin pores and improves blood circulation
- It has the ability to heal skin injuries and infections.
- Aloe vera is also a remedy used to improve the texture of damaged skin.
- It helps remove dark pigmentation and dark spots.
- It tones the skin and moisturizes it along with regenerating new cells giving the skin a more youthful look.
- Regular use of aloe vera acne treatment helps control acne and improve overall tonal value of your skin.
How to use Aloe Vera Acne Treatment
Aloe vera can be used in its pure form. Just cut open a stalk and use the thick gel part inside it for treating your acne affected skin. Pure aloe vera gel can also be used for acne scars and blemishes.
For direct application of the sap or pulp, take a fresh aloe vera leaf and trim off the sides with a clean knife. Remove the upper leaf layer gently as well as the yellowish green part called the aloin. Spoon out the clear gel and apply it to the acne-affected skin. Repeat this procedure at least 3x a day to treat acne quickly.
- Use a facial soap formulated with aloe vera in your everyday skin care regimen. If you have dry skin, use it twice a day and if your skin is oily, wash your face according to the direction of your dermatologist.
- Use a moisturizer that contains aloe vera to treat acne eruptions on dry skin. It is best to opt for a superior quality product from a reliable brand.
- For acne prone skin, applying aloe vera sap regularly should be considered. This can provide relief from mild itching, discomfort and pain caused by acne infection. The aloe vera pulp helps clean the skin thoroughly and avoid further eruption of acne. As a natural antibiotic, aloe vera fights against bacterial infection commonly observed in severe acne outbreaks.
- You can make a face mask out of aloe vera sap. Just apply the aloe vera gel on the face before you go to bed at night and leave on until the next morning.
Dermatologists state that aloe vera acne treatment is effective even for acne scars however it may take some time for healing to be complete. You may need to apply aloe vera sap twice a day for 6 months continuously to get desired results. This is basically the same with most commercially produced treatments so why not opt for the more natural aloe vera acne treatment?